DNA Testing in San Jose
Whether you need to clear your doubts, or just need to be recognized, California DNA Testing will provide the answers you need.
Receiving a Legal DNA Test
A legal DNA test can provide you with the evidence you need in court to secure child support, child custody, and other related matters. In any legal situation, evidence is the most important factor that will turn the case around and bring a verdict in favor of the truth. The more evidence you have, the better, and a legal DNA test can provide you with court admissible evidence of who the real biological father is. To receive a legal DNA test, you must book an appointment and come in with your ID.
Choose from our options below to find the test that best suits your situation and give us a call.
Different Types of DNA Testing We Offer
- Paternity Testing – A DNA paternity test helps to establish whether or not an alleged father is biologically related to a child. Paternity tests can be used for personal reasons and for legal reasons as well. If you’re in a custody battle and a doubt arises or claims are made regarding the true father of the child, a paternity test can be used as evidence to determine the truth.
- Maternity Testing – A DNA maternity test helps to establish whether or not an alleged mother is biologically related to a child. These tests are especially helpful in adoption circumstances when a woman wants to prove that she is actually the biological mother of a child that was put up for adoption. It can also be used for personal reasons to prove the mother-child relationship when doubts arise or false claims are made within the social circle.
- Siblingship Testing – Siblingship tests confirm or deny the existence of a biological relationship between two participants taking the test who suspect they are siblings. You may want to get a siblingship test for lighthearted matters such as if you bump into someone who has a striking resemblance to you, and you want to know if you share the same genes; or for more serious matters, such as determining how to divide an estate or what to write down in a will.
- Avuncular Testing – Avuncular tests confirm or deny the existence of a biological relationship between two participants taking the DNA test. These tests are a good idea when the alleged mother or father refuse to take a DNA test as they can help determine if a child is related to an uncle or aunt, and using the information provided, deductions of maternity and paternity can be made.
- Grandparentage Testing – A DNA grandparentage test helps to establish whether or not an alleged grandparent is biologically related to a child. The most common reason for taking this test, is when a grandparent is drafting their last will and testament and determining how to divide their estate. If it is proven that a person is the biological grandchild, they can present the evidence and receive their fair share.
- Immigration Testing – The immigration process is a strenuous one, and the slightest errors or doubts in your application can result in dire consequences. U.S. residents petitioning for a visa for their immediate family members abroad must provide proof of a biological relationship. DNA testing is the fastest and easiest way to substantiate this relationship, and help a person ascertain that they truly are related to the immediate family members who they are calling over to reside with them in the United States.
How to Get DNA Testing in San Jose
The process is very simple and is as follows:
- Call us to schedule your appointment.
- Then, all participants taking part in the test meet with our DNA sample collector.
- After, California DNA Testing submits your samples to the laboratory for analysis.
- The laboratory receives the samples and performs testing.
- Finally, California DNA Testing delivers your results within 2 to 3 business days after collecting your DNA samples.
That’s it! There’s no need for long waiting periods, excessive paperwork, or multiple appointments. Also, all of our test results are over 99.99% – take comfort in knowing that you’re getting results you can trust.
When you need answers, you need a company you can trust. Choose California DNA Testing – we are here to serve you. Call today.
Complete the Form Below and We’ll Get Back to you Immediately.
Need Answers? Contact Us for DNA Testing in
You cannot put a price on peace of mind. When you’re having doubts – you need answers. We are here to help you make the right decisions. Call California DNA Testing to schedule your appointment today.
How to get a DNA Test at our DNA Testing in San Jose?
What Our Clients Have to Say
Fortunately, DNA testing is an extremely effective manner of discovering the truth during times of uncertainty. However, not all DNA testing services operate honestly. We prefer your hear about our services from our past clients directly: